To see yourself as being clumsy in your dreams suggests that certain things or situations in your life is out of your hands. You feel like you have no way of keeping things steady and afloat. Thus, you fear that eventually, things will start crumbling down, dragging you down as well. Clumsiness in dreams may be a sign of enlightenment, advising you to regain some sort of balance in your life. There may be many things knocking you down and pushing you off balance, but whatever happens, being able to stand back up after falling is a prominent step to overcome your clumsiness.
- Share your unique version of Clumsiness in Dreams with the community of dream analysts for discussion and dream translation by leaving a comment
- Study your dream interpretations with Dream Dictionary: Clumsiness in Dreams
- Explore the Clumsiness in Dreams analysis provided and pending feedback
- Use the search box for A Z dream dictionary
- Find answers to: why do people dream, what Islamic dreams mean, translate my dream, sleazy Clumsiness in Dreams, innocent dreams from sleep, Christian Clumsiness in Dreams symbols, meaning behind dreams, Shamanic dreams, nightmares, and common Clumsiness in Dreams
- Learn to tackle recurring nightmares and bad dreams