To see yourself crossing a bridge in your dreams is highly suggestive of a change or transition about to take place. You are ready, with full confidence to embrace this transition once you take the first step of crossing the bridge and into a new stage in life. This is an prominent part of your life and of course, there will be some nervous feelings involved. Do not let these anxious emotions and butterflies in your stomach hinder you from making this move. To dream that you are crossing the bridge with shaky and unsteady steps denotes your lack of assurance that this new change is better than the old. Dreaming that you are crossing the bridge surrounded by water represents all the mixed feelings you have regarding this matter.
- Share your unique version of Crossing a Bridge in Dreams with the community of dream analysts for discussion and dream translation by leaving a comment
- Study your dream interpretations with Dream Dictionary: Crossing a Bridge in Dreams
- Explore the Crossing a Bridge in Dreams analysis provided and pending feedback
- Use the search box for A Z dream dictionary
- Find answers to: why do people dream, what Islamic dreams mean, translate my dream, sleazy Crossing a Bridge in Dreams, innocent dreams from sleep, Christian Crossing a Bridge in Dreams symbols, meaning behind dreams, Shamanic dreams, nightmares, and common Crossing a Bridge in Dreams
- Learn to tackle recurring nightmares and bad dreams