When you’re fighting in you’re dreams, it’s most likely due to an unresolved issue you have within your life. The fighting represents some sort of anger or hatred you have towards someone that you haven’t been able to express. Your mind is easing itself by allowing your pleasure zone to feel the power of fighting in your dreams, when you physically can’t. Your mind is pretty much tricking you in a healthy way allowing you do accomplish what you want, while resisting you from making a bad decision. The best thing to do is to solve your dilemma with this person(s), so your mind can be clear.
- Share your unique version of Fighting in Dreams with the community of dream analysts for discussion and dream translation by leaving a comment
- Study your dream interpretations with Dream Dictionary: Fighting in Dreams
- Explore the Fighting in Dreams analysis provided and pending feedback
- Use the search box for A Z dream dictionary
- Find answers to: why do people dream, what Islamic dreams mean, translate my dream, sleazy Fighting in Dreams, innocent dreams from sleep, Christian Fighting in Dreams symbols, meaning behind dreams, Shamanic dreams, nightmares, and common Fighting in Dreams
- Learn to tackle recurring nightmares and bad dreams