When you’re homeless in dreams, it may be a result of you feeling guilty or feeling sad for someones situation. This could be a way of your mind showing you empathy, where you are actually in the shoes of something you once saw. This can be related to a incident in your life where you felt that you needed to help someone in this similar situation but you didn’t.
Homeless in dreams can also be a guilt you have. This can be correlated to the idea that you have too much material possessions while others have none. And this can be interpreted to your character as where maybe you’re selfishly seeing yourself as less fortunate, when you’re really not in comparison to what you were in your dream.
This dream is a realization of yourself and how you live your life compared to others. If you are feeling guilty about not helping those in need, donate what you can and help where you can. If you’re guilt of feeling selfish has gotten to you, just re-evaluate the way you see your situation and be thankful for what you have.
- Share your unique version of Homeless in Dreams with the community of dream analysts for discussion and dream translation by leaving a comment
- Study your dream interpretations with Dream Dictionary: Homeless in Dreams
- Explore the Homeless in Dreams analysis provided and pending feedback
- Use the search box for A Z dream dictionary
- Find answers to: why do people dream, what Islamic dreams mean, translate my dream, sleazy Homeless in Dreams, innocent dreams from sleep, Christian Homeless in Dreams symbols, meaning behind dreams, Shamanic dreams, nightmares, and common Homeless in Dreams
- Learn to tackle recurring nightmares and bad dreams