Envisioning yourself standing before a trial in your dreams, your unconscious self may be expressing some sort of guilt and regret. This may be a result of certain actions conducted during your awake self. To dream that you are on trial may be interpreted as you being too judgmental on both yourself and others. You seek to find and achieve perfection and as a result, you may cause some sort of strife with others. If this happens, try to relax a little and learn to accept yourself and others for who they are.
To dream that you are on trial, it may reflect your feelings of being placed under a microscope and being scrutinized for your actions. You may also feel like you are being accused of something.
- Share your unique version of On Trial in Dreams with the community of dream analysts for discussion and dream translation by leaving a comment
- Study your dream interpretations with Dream Dictionary: On Trial in Dreams
- Explore the On Trial in Dreams analysis provided and pending feedback
- Use the search box for A Z dream dictionary
- Find answers to: why do people dream, what Islamic dreams mean, translate my dream, sleazy On Trial in Dreams, innocent dreams from sleep, Christian On Trial in Dreams symbols, meaning behind dreams, Shamanic dreams, nightmares, and common On Trial in Dreams
- Learn to tackle recurring nightmares and bad dreams