Being persecuted within a dream is representative of feeling immense guilt. Perhaps you’ve done something that was wrong, and your mind is unconsciously punishing you for this. When you’re conscious you’re trying to ignore what you’ve done, but you truly are guilty and the only way you can feel content is if your mind is paying the consequences for what you’ve done.
The way to get over this is to make amends with what you’ve done. You need to face your problem head on and try to relieve yourself of guilt.
- Share your unique version of Persecuted in Dreams with the community of dream analysts for discussion and dream translation by leaving a comment
- Study your dream interpretations with Dream Dictionary: Persecuted in Dreams
- Explore the Persecuted in Dreams analysis provided and pending feedback
- Use the search box for A Z dream dictionary
- Find answers to: why do people dream, what Islamic dreams mean, translate my dream, sleazy Persecuted in Dreams, innocent dreams from sleep, Christian Persecuted in Dreams symbols, meaning behind dreams, Shamanic dreams, nightmares, and common Persecuted in Dreams
- Learn to tackle recurring nightmares and bad dreams