Swimming in dreams relate to both a physical and mental aspect in your life. The mental part is related to a goal that needs to be reached. In swimming there is one lane and you must go back and forth to finish. This can represent your mentality as a person who likes to go and get things done and finish the completely from finish to end. The physical aspect of swimming is that it takes a constant deal of effort in order to achieve. You don’t like to fail so you dream about swimming because if you give up, you can possibly drown and in your dreams you’re swimming because you want to prove that you are worthy and that you are capable of taking on tasks head on without quitting or stopping.
- Share your unique version of Swimming in Dreams with the community of dream analysts for discussion and dream translation by leaving a comment
- Study your dream interpretations with Dream Dictionary: Swimming in Dreams
- Explore the Swimming in Dreams analysis provided and pending feedback
- Use the search box for A Z dream dictionary
- Find answers to: why do people dream, what Islamic dreams mean, translate my dream, sleazy Swimming in Dreams, innocent dreams from sleep, Christian Swimming in Dreams symbols, meaning behind dreams, Shamanic dreams, nightmares, and common Swimming in Dreams
- Learn to tackle recurring nightmares and bad dreams