Dreaming of yourself in tears could symbolize profound pain or memories that you repress. Instead of acknowledging that it exists, you bury it away in your mind. They say that when you sleep, that is when you access the inner parts of your brain. Thus, when you dream of tears, perhaps that is the only time that you actually come face to face with those memories. This may be due to your refusal to deal with it while awake.
To envision yourself in tears may also indicate you are in a period of healing. Tears are not always an embodiment of pain, unhappiness, or healing. It may represent joy as well. You may be experiencing a jubilant occasion and those are your tears of joy.
- Share your unique version of Tears in Dreams with the community of dream analysts for discussion and dream translation by leaving a comment
- Study your dream interpretations with Dream Dictionary: Tears in Dreams
- Explore the Tears in Dreams analysis provided and pending feedback
- Use the search box for A Z dream dictionary
- Find answers to: why do people dream, what Islamic dreams mean, translate my dream, sleazy Tears in Dreams, innocent dreams from sleep, Christian Tears in Dreams symbols, meaning behind dreams, Shamanic dreams, nightmares, and common Tears in Dreams
- Learn to tackle recurring nightmares and bad dreams