Dreaming of transformation is a sign of change. By definition, transformation is the becoming of something else that you weren’t previously. It can be a positive thing, yet it can also be a negative thing. Dreaming of transformation is the same; you may be welcoming the transformation, unable to wait until it happens and yet, at that same time, it is possible that you dread transformations, satisfied with how things were before then.
To see yourself transforming in your dreams suggests that you are not satisfied with yourself. You yearn to be something that you deem perfect and modify all other aspects of yourself.
- Share your unique version of Transformation in Dreams with the community of dream analysts for discussion and dream translation by leaving a comment
- Study your dream interpretations with Dream Dictionary: Transformation in Dreams
- Explore the Transformation in Dreams analysis provided and pending feedback
- Use the search box for A Z dream dictionary
- Find answers to: why do people dream, what Islamic dreams mean, translate my dream, sleazy Transformation in Dreams, innocent dreams from sleep, Christian Transformation in Dreams symbols, meaning behind dreams, Shamanic dreams, nightmares, and common Transformation in Dreams
- Learn to tackle recurring nightmares and bad dreams