Dreaming that you are working in an orphanage is reflective of your loving, nurturing, and selfless nature. Seeing those abandoned by their family or loved ones, you want to provide a chance for them to experience life. Thus, seeing yourself working in an orphanage in your dreams is indicative of your desire to take the neglected souls there and provide justice for them. You feel that they are being treated unfairly and want to be the hero who takes away their pain.
However, if you dream of yourself working in an orphanage frequently, this may be symbolic of some sort of guilt or hurt you’re feeling. Thus, by working in an orphanage, you want to indemnify the wrongs you have committed.
- Share your unique version of Working in an Orphanage in Dreams with the community of dream analysts for discussion and dream translation by leaving a comment
- Study your dream interpretations with Dream Dictionary: Working in an Orphanage in Dreams
- Explore the Working in an Orphanage in Dreams analysis provided and pending feedback
- Use the search box for A Z dream dictionary
- Find answers to: why do people dream, what Islamic dreams mean, translate my dream, sleazy Working in an Orphanage in Dreams, innocent dreams from sleep, Christian Working in an Orphanage in Dreams symbols, meaning behind dreams, Shamanic dreams, nightmares, and common Working in an Orphanage in Dreams
- Learn to tackle recurring nightmares and bad dreams