Dreaming of a hostage means you are being held captive by people who intend to profit off you. All your actions as a hostage are limited and closely controlled with little or no outside contact allowed. This dream can be triggered by a sense of helplessness at a dead end job, or am unfulfilled relationship. In the waking hours, seek out friends and activities to compensate for the lack of a healthy balance in your life and experience the new found freedoms.
- Share your unique version of Hostage in Dreams with the community of dream analysts for discussion and dream translation by leaving a comment
- Study your dream interpretations with Dream Dictionary: Hostage in Dreams
- Explore the Hostage in Dreams analysis provided and pending feedback
- Use the search box for A Z dream dictionary
- Find answers to: why do people dream, what Islamic dreams mean, translate my dream, sleazy Hostage in Dreams, innocent dreams from sleep, Christian Hostage in Dreams symbols, meaning behind dreams, Shamanic dreams, nightmares, and common Hostage in Dreams
- Learn to tackle recurring nightmares and bad dreams