A pillow can be a significant marker of weariness. The burdens of the everyday life can be a heavy load to bear on your shoulders. A pillow has always been a sign of rest, of sleep and relaxation. At night, one lays their head down upon the pillow to rest from the day’s activities. As a result, the dreaming of a pillow can show a notion of weariness in a person due to a dragging and tugging lifestyle that looks to have no end. The pillow is the end of the day, where one can lay down and rest to forget everything that they long for to end. Thus, you should take it easy on your life and try to get some rest.
Seeing a pillow in your dream can also be interpreted as you being in a comfortable and relaxed state. A pillow is something that is personal so it can be symbolic of security and comfort. It can also be viewed as a sign of laziness.
- Share your unique version of Pillow in Dreams with the community of dream analysts for discussion and dream translation by leaving a comment
- Study your dream interpretations with Dream Dictionary: Pillow in Dreams
- Explore the Pillow in Dreams analysis provided and pending feedback
- Use the search box for A Z dream dictionary
- Find answers to: why do people dream, what Islamic dreams mean, translate my dream, sleazy Pillow in Dreams, innocent dreams from sleep, Christian Pillow in Dreams symbols, meaning behind dreams, Shamanic dreams, nightmares, and common Pillow in Dreams
- Learn to tackle recurring nightmares and bad dreams