Seeing a nurse in your dreams can be a sign of lack of care given to you. In a hospital environment, the nurse is not only the assistant to a doctor, but they are also the one in charge for all your needs. The nurse is a caretaker, making sure you are properly recovering and making sure nothing is wrong. To dream of a nurse is essentially dreaming of a caretaker and a need for one. This dream may also mean that you wish to be going through some phase of healing, whether it be mentally, emotionally, or physically.
To see yourself as a nurse in your dreams suggests that you should be compassionate and sympathetic towards others who are undergoing rough times.
- Share your unique version of Nurse in Dreams with the community of dream analysts for discussion and dream translation by leaving a comment
- Study your dream interpretations with Dream Dictionary: Nurse in Dreams
- Explore the Nurse in Dreams analysis provided and pending feedback
- Use the search box for A Z dream dictionary
- Find answers to: why do people dream, what Islamic dreams mean, translate my dream, sleazy Nurse in Dreams, innocent dreams from sleep, Christian Nurse in Dreams symbols, meaning behind dreams, Shamanic dreams, nightmares, and common Nurse in Dreams
- Learn to tackle recurring nightmares and bad dreams