To see a broken bridge in your dreams indicates that you feel lost and about to collapse due to emotional and mental pressure building up on you. These heavy burdens gradually casts its full weight down onto you. Thus, envisioning a broken bridge is symbolic of this. A broken bridge in your dreams may suggest that there’s a collapse in your awake self. Things such as relationships and opportunities are falling apart and you are that pillar trying to hold onto the bridge. This can also mean that there is a lack of communication and interaction with others.
- Share your unique version of Broken Bridge in Dreams with the community of dream analysts for discussion and dream translation by leaving a comment
- Study your dream interpretations with Dream Dictionary: Broken Bridge in Dreams
- Explore the Broken Bridge in Dreams analysis provided and pending feedback
- Use the search box for A Z dream dictionary
- Find answers to: why do people dream, what Islamic dreams mean, translate my dream, sleazy Broken Bridge in Dreams, innocent dreams from sleep, Christian Broken Bridge in Dreams symbols, meaning behind dreams, Shamanic dreams, nightmares, and common Broken Bridge in Dreams
- Learn to tackle recurring nightmares and bad dreams