Dreaming about different places have various meanings. If you dream of yourself in a cemetery, it symbolizes your melancholy and uncertainty in letting go of your lost loved one. You wish to hold on to the past and let your mind escape back to a period of jubilation with your deceased loved one. Although it may not be an easy task, you must learn to slowly let go of your unresolved sorrow and move on.
The important thing to understand is that your deceased loved one’s memories will remain in your heart, for their legacy lives on in you.
- Share your unique version of Cemetery in Dreams with the community of dream analysts for discussion and dream translation by leaving a comment
- Study your dream interpretations with Dream Dictionary: Cemetery in Dreams
- Explore the Cemetery in Dreams analysis provided and pending feedback
- Use the search box for A Z dream dictionary
- Find answers to: why do people dream, what Islamic dreams mean, translate my dream, sleazy Cemetery in Dreams, innocent dreams from sleep, Christian Cemetery in Dreams symbols, meaning behind dreams, Shamanic dreams, nightmares, and common Cemetery in Dreams
- Learn to tackle recurring nightmares and bad dreams