People come and go in your life. Some may stay stationary, while others may fade away and become a distant memory. No matter what, it can not be denied that they didn’t have some sort of influence in our lives. We may think back to them or they may even appear in our dreams. To dream about a former lover, you may feel a lack of closure for the love story between the both of you. There may be some unresolved issues pertaining to your past relationship that you wish to find the answers to. Without answers, you feel restless and not at ease.
Dreaming about a former love may indicate that you are currently in a situation or relationship just like the past. You yearn to change certain aspects of your current relationship and not have it lead to the same outcome as the previous. On the other hand, it may symbolize you feel malcontent and disheartened by your current existing relationship.
To see a former lover in your dream may also represent you missing certain aspects of that person or the relationship with them as a whole. You may feel unrequited feelings towards your former lover whom may have moved on. Although he or she has moved on, you still yearn for them and wish to start over or give the relationship a second chance.
Therefore, it’s best to first sort out your feelings and see what you really want before making a move.
- Share your unique version of Former Lover in Dreams with the community of dream analysts for discussion and dream translation by leaving a comment
- Study your dream interpretations with Dream Dictionary: Former Lover in Dreams
- Explore the Former Lover in Dreams analysis provided and pending feedback
- Use the search box for A Z dream dictionary
- Find answers to: why do people dream, what Islamic dreams mean, translate my dream, sleazy Former Lover in Dreams, innocent dreams from sleep, Christian Former Lover in Dreams symbols, meaning behind dreams, Shamanic dreams, nightmares, and common Former Lover in Dreams
- Learn to tackle recurring nightmares and bad dreams