Marriage in dreams is the ultimate sign of commitment; two people, being bounded by an eternal passion and connection, for one another. This dream could mean that it’s time for you to take that extra leap forward, and become bounded with your significant other. It’s time to take that person you care about, and spend the rest of your life with them.
If not towards a significant other, the idea of commitment applies to many aspects of one’s life. For instance, it could be a certain commitment towards friends, family, or even work. Marriage can symbolize the need for you to take the initiative to do something you care about. Maybe an unfinished project? or a promise you made to someone that you need to fulfill?
Whatever the case is, make sure you don’t leave it undone. This is a sign for you to take care of something that means a lot to you, and make sure you get it completed.
- Share your unique version of Marriage in Dreams with the community of dream analysts for discussion and dream translation by leaving a comment
- Study your dream interpretations with Dream Dictionary: Marriage in Dreams
- Explore the Marriage in Dreams analysis provided and pending feedback
- Use the search box for A Z dream dictionary
- Find answers to: why do people dream, what Islamic dreams mean, translate my dream, sleazy Marriage in Dreams, innocent dreams from sleep, Christian Marriage in Dreams symbols, meaning behind dreams, Shamanic dreams, nightmares, and common Marriage in Dreams
- Learn to tackle recurring nightmares and bad dreams