Dreaming about adultery indicates you are not happy with the relationship and commitment you are in. You are seeking the excitement you have lost due to the familiarity of living with a person for too long, and the urges to have an affair is your way of betraying the person you are currently with.
When it is someone in your life committing adultery, then it means that you are insecure and fear being cheated on. It could be a simple misunderstanding where they are paying you a little less attention due to work load or heighten stress levels.
- Share your unique version of Adultery in Dreams with the community of dream analysts for discussion and dream translation by leaving a comment
- Study your dream interpretations with Dream Dictionary: Adultery in Dreams
- Explore the Adultery in Dreams analysis provided and pending feedback
- Use the search box for A Z dream dictionary
- Find answers to: why do people dream, what Islamic dreams mean, translate my dream, sleazy Adultery in Dreams, innocent dreams from sleep, Christian Adultery in Dreams symbols, meaning behind dreams, Shamanic dreams, nightmares, and common Adultery in Dreams
- Learn to tackle recurring nightmares and bad dreams