Losing Virginity is a life changing event for most people. It can be seen as the transition into adulthood, or a passionate connection you share with someone you care about. If you’re losing your virginity in a dream, it can correlate to the idea of a need for someone you care about. It may be time for you to take the next step and become physically connected with your significant other.
If not about sexual relations, it can be concerned with guilt. Many cultures see losing ones virginity, before marriage as a sign of shame and guilt. Maybe you did something you aren’t proud of, or you’re changing, and you’re losing a part of yourself that you can never get back. It can relate to you sexually, or to you emotionally. Sexually, being that you have feelings for some one, and the time to take it a step further is entering your mind. Or emotionally and that you feel like you’ve lost who you are.
- Share your unique version of Losing Virginity in Dreams with the community of dream analysts for discussion and dream translation by leaving a comment
- Study your dream interpretations with Dream Dictionary: Losing Virginity in Dreams
- Explore the Losing Virginity in Dreams analysis provided and pending feedback
- Use the search box for A Z dream dictionary
- Find answers to: why do people dream, what Islamic dreams mean, translate my dream, sleazy Losing Virginity in Dreams, innocent dreams from sleep, Christian Losing Virginity in Dreams symbols, meaning behind dreams, Shamanic dreams, nightmares, and common Losing Virginity in Dreams
- Learn to tackle recurring nightmares and bad dreams